Dealing with Alternatives
- Recognising and realising opportunities
- Analysing complex information in a strategic and function related way
- Gaining confidence in solving problems in complex situations
Managing directors, project leaders as well as managers on all levels
Clearly recognise future-oriented decisions and implement them in a consistent way:
- The human being as part of the decision situation: the importance of attitude, knowledge, imagination and creativity
- Opening and closing as fundamental principle to solve problems
- How to analyse information correctly?
- How to make the best choice in a function- and objective-oriented way?
- How to check submissions to facilitate the decision-making process?
- Techniques of decision-making: elaboration of the decision matrix
- Decision control: dealing with uncertainties and risk
- Visualisation of decision situations
- Methodical proceeding in project groups: How to make a conference (workshop, discussion etc.) an efficient tool?
- Carrying through decisions without causing big conflicts
- Convincing decision presentations
- Practice-oriented intensive training
- Exercises, role plays, to cover the above-mentioned content
- Analysis and coaching on current practical situations
- Transfer from theory into practice by setting objectives and participants' practice reports
- Personal action plan and implementation
- Development of best practice procedures